Hello Co-bloggers and friends, during working with official blog and personal blog getting more likes and follow on word press.But during these days i can’t find more Indian Co-bloggers.Me find only jeny ,pooja..etc…I’m also read about best Australian blogger awards, this is my motivation to find more Indian co-bloggers here.Because i want to learn more from Indian bloggers also.
Thanks And Regards
Thank God for the meeting held two years ago.
Two Years ago.I met my girl friend.At that time both of us are in thrill and excitation for the first meeting.She is more anxiety in the first meeting.It was her the first experience and had done alone.So she is more confused and anxiety.At that time my feeling is same.But finally met together and now we are living happy.I love my girl.Thanks for the wonder full life with I’m enjoy and living happily with you.Thanks
Any way Happy meeting day to my girl friend
First up all thanks to Ellekay for nominating the wonderful award for me like Liebster Award so this is really awesome. http://ellekaysay.wordpress.com for nominating me for yet the award. You totally rock!! I have also come to see you as a friend on here. You crack me up and listen well. We must finish our plan!!! 🙂 Don’t forget to bring the hamster. So thank you! So in order to follow the rules of this nomination I must:
Yes, Liebster means something along the lines of “favorite” or “darling” or any other adjective along those lines. I’m someone’s favorite *blush*
And, just a tidbit about the award, it’s an award for “new” bloggers, like me, the ultimate newb blogger
So, here are the rules to the Liebster Award. Get ready, it’s a lot:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself . . . easy!
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 questions for people you’ve nominated . . . done. Next.
3. Choose 11 people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post . . . who’s going to make the cut?! Just kidding, I WISH I COULD NOMINATE YOU ALL! There go the shouty capitals again . . .
4. Go to their page and tell them . . . don’t mind me creeping
5. Remember, no tag backs . . . tag, you’re it!
Now that that’s clear, let’s begin (with some color! I’m sick of black letters on white, aren’t you?):
11 Facts About ME
1.Myself Cyril P Abraham From India, Kerala(Gods Own Country).
2.Living with parents and sister’s
3.Looking for a job in IT field(Information Technology ).
4.I like music ,film and sports.
5.I love word press so I’m spend more time with word press .
6.Wrting and supporting is my passion. Other like fashion ,sports, health and fitness
7.I create more than 5 blog, also supporting others to creating blogs.
8.I like to find more bloggers through blogging. And thanks to all co-bloggers.
9.I lived in India, Kerala with parents.
10.I doing website designing and android development.
11.I like sports ,Playing volleyball every day ,cricket sometimes.
Elle’s asked Questions For Me
1. If you could have a different name, what would it be?
No. Every one call me Cyril.
2. What are your favorite lines from your favorite song?
“Show me the meaning being lonely” from Backstreet boy’s
3. Which is better: the book or the movie based off the book?
Book is better.
4. First person you see/saw today: marry, f-ck, or kill?
5. How now brown cow?
Its comedic line from a Shakespeare play… tho I don’t remember which one… I think its from:
A Mid Summer Night’s Dream
6. What’s your number one goal in life?
Job and build better family life.
7. Where’s the furthest place you’ve been from home?
8. If you could give your favorite color a new name, what would it be?
9. Do geese see God?
is a palindrome, meaning it reads the same backwards as it does forwards. Mark Oliver discovers that the fun doesn’t end there
10. How long has it been since you’ve laughed so hard you’ve cried? Or peed your pants?
One Month. Cried in mind for during lover facing some problems
11. Einstein’s riddle (click on it).Without looking at/up the answer, who owns the fish?
Blogs I Nominate (in no particular order)
1. Top of the reef http://topofthereef.wordpress.com/
2. Take Advintage http://calirosene.wordpress.com/
3. insecticide http://insecticyde.wordpress.com/
4. The Experience http://salemsalmeen.wordpress.com/
6. Erica http://encausticart.wordpress.com/
7. Ides of Life http://idesoflife.wordpress.com/
8. Wallow in words http://wallowinwords.wordpress.com/
9. The Inside Poison http://poojagupta96.wordpress.com/
10. Lily Byrne Writes http://lilybyrne.wordpress.com/
11. foziasaeed http://foziasaeed.wordpress.com/
Questions for My Nominees
1.Your day staring with?
2.The hard time in a day to survive ?
3.Great moment in your life.
4.Your inspiring friend or relative ?
5.Do you have any advice for beginning writers?
6.Who do you have in mind when you write?
7.What got you interested in writing to the masses? I
8.Do you have a distinctive “voice” as a writer?
9.Is there a book you’re most proud of?
10.Single sentence to write or speak all over world?
11.The ultimate aim in your life?
Thanks Co-blogger’s all the support. keep in touch.
Thanks & regards
|cyril on Birth Day|
|johncoyote on Birth Day|
|cyril on Birth Day|
|johncoyote on Birth Day|
|Birth Day | Think Po… on Wishes From Friends And Lovely…|